Seafront Resources Corporation Notice Of Annual Stockholders' Meeting
Notice is herby given that the Regular Annual Meeting of the Stockholders of Seafront Resources Corporation will be conducted virtually on Monday, July 27, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
TO OUR STOCKHOLDERS:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Regular Annual Meeting of the Stockholders of Seafront Resources Corporation will be conducted virtually (or via online means of communication) on Monday, July 27, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., with the following agenda:
- Certification of Service of Notice;
- Determination of Quorum/Call to Order;
- Approval of Minutes of the last Regular Stockholders’ Meeting held on May 30, 2020;
- Approval of Management Report and the 2019 Audited Financial Statements contained in the 2019 Annual Report;
- Confirmation and Ratification of all acts, contracts and investments made and entered into by Management and/or the Board of Directors during the period May 30, 2019 to July 27, 2020;
- Election of nine (9) members of the Board of Directors, including two (2) Independent Directors for the year 2020-2021;
- Approval of the Amendments to the By-Laws—Article I: Sections 1, 3, 4, 6 and 7; Article II: Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9; Article III: Sections 3, 5, 6, 10 and 11; Article IV: Section 6; Article V: Section 2; Article VIII: Section 1; and Article IX: Section 1;
- Appointment of External Auditors;
- Other Matters; and
Stockholders as of Record Date June 10, 2020 will be entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Annual Meeting.
To conform with the Government’s regulation on social distancing and prohibition on mass gatherings, the Company decided to hold the Regular Annual Meeting virtually or via online/remote communication, and allow the stockholders to cast their votes by proxy, or by remote communication, or in absentia.
To participate in the Annual Meeting, stockholders must register from 9:00 a.m. of July 06, 2020 until 5:00 p.m. of July 17, 2020 through the following link: http://seafrontresources.com.ph/investor_relations and follow the steps provided therein. The procedures for participation via remote communication and in absentia may be found in the said link and in Annex “B” the Information Statement.
Stockholders who wish to appoint proxies may submit proxy forms until 5:00 p.m. of July 17, 2020 to the Office of Corporate Secretary at 7th Floor, JMT Building, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City or by email to email@example.com. Validation of proxies will be held on July 17, 2020. A sample proxy form will be enclosed in the Information Statement for your convenience.
ATTY. SAMUEL V. TORRES