iPeople, Inc. Notice Of Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting of iPeople, inc. will be held on Friday, July 30, 2021 at 4:15 PM, to consider and act on the following:
- Call to Order
- Proof of Notice and Certification of a Quorum
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on August 11, 2020
- Approval of the Management Report and the Audited Financial Statements for 2020
- Ratification and confirmation of the acts, resolutions and proceedings of the Board of Directors, the various Committees, and the Management of the Company from the date of the last annual stockholders’ meeting until the date of this meeting
- Election of Directors for 2021-2022
- Approval of the extension of the terms and retention of Renato C. Valencia and Cesar A. Buenaventura as Independent Directors
- Appointment of External Auditors
- Such other business that may properly come before the meeting
Only stockholders of record at close of business on June 30, 2021 shall be entitled to vote at this said meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Pursuant to the alternative mode of distributing and providing copies of the notice of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting as provided for in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s NOTICE dated April 20, 2020, this notice to Stockholders shall be published in the business section of two (2) newspapers of general circulation, in print and online format, for two (2) consecutive days. The Information Statement and other pertinent meeting documents are available in the Company’s website (www.ipeople.com.ph) and via PSE Edge.
Given the current circumstances, the Company will dispense with the physical attendance of stockholders at the meeting. Stockholders may only attend and participate and vote in the meeting by remote communication or in absentia or by appointing a proxy for the meeting. Stockholders who intend to attend and participate in the meeting via remote communication and to exercise their vote in absentia must notify the Company by email at email@example.com on or before July 20, 2021. The link to the live webcast of the meeting and the proxy form shall be sent to the email address of the registered stockholder.
For voting via proxy, duly accomplished proxies shall be submitted by email to the Office of the Corporate Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org, for examination, validation, and recording no later than 5:00 pm of July 20, 2021. Proxies received thereafter shall not be recognized for the meeting.
The procedures for attending and participating in the meeting through remote communication, for casting of votes and the proxy form are set forth in the Information Statement and shall also be published in the Company’s website at www.ipeople.com.ph/shareholders.
Makati City, May 19, 2021.
ATTY. SAMUEL V. TORRES