ABS-CBN Corporation Notice Of Annual Stakeholders' Meeting
A G E N D A
- Call to Order
- Proof of Service of Notice
- Certification of Presence of Quorum
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on September 24, 2020 and the Minutes of the Special Stockholders’ Meeting held on February 2, 2021
- Report of Management
- Ratification of the Audited Financial Statements and Approval of Report of Management
- Election of Directors for the Ensuing Year
- Ratification of all acts of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Management for the period covering January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 adopted in the ordinary course of business
- Appointment of External Auditors
- Other Business
For purposes of the meeting, only stockholders of record as of June 11, 2021 are entitled to attend and vote in the said meeting.
Given the current circumstances, stockholders may only attend the meeting by remote communication, by voting in absentia, or by appointing the Chairman of the meeting as proxy, unless otherwise announced by the Corporation that physical meeting will be allowed.
Online participation and voting by remote communication will be available for all stockholders. Stockholders who wish to participate and vote online by remote communication will be required to register starting July 8, 2021 and until July 19, 2021. Stockholders who are not able to register as of July 19, 2021 can no longer avail of online voting but may still participate by remote communication, provided such stockholders shall register not later than July 22, 2021. The Registration and Validation Procedures for the 2021 Annual Stockholders Meeting (Virtual ASM) are set out below as Annex “A”, as attached to this Notice and Agenda. Stockholders intending to participate by remote communication should register at https://conveneagm.com/ph/abscbn_asm2021
All stockholders who will not, are unable, or do not expect to attend the virtual meeting in person may choose to execute and send a valid proxy in writing to the Office of the Corporate Secretary, at 11F Investor Relations Office, ELJ Bldg. Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in digital/electronic form at https://conveneagm.com/ph/abscbn_asm2021 on or before July 19, 2021. Proxies shall be validated beginning on July 20, 2021.
Pursuant to SEC Notice dated April 20, 2020, copies of this Notice, Information Statement, and Other Documents related to the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting, shall be published through The Philippine Star and The Philippine Daily Inquirer.
Electronic copies of the Corporation’s Information Statement, Management Report, SEC 17-A and other pertinent documents are available at its website at https://www.abs-cbn.com/investors/asm2021 and uploaded at the PSE’s EDGE disclosure system.
July 8, 2021, By order of the Board of Directors: